Monday, November 24, 2008
It's like OBS all over again.
Except this time, it is minus kayaking and all the fun, plus I am stuck in my tiny little pink room.
If you haven't already found out, I've got the chicken pox.
Yes, chicken pox.
I think I got it from Marcus! RAHHH. So this explains the fainting spell and fever I got in the past week.
AND! Choir trip is next weeeek. What if they don't let me goooooo?! I really really want to go. I've been waiting for such a long time and chicken pox just shows up out of nowhere?! Urgh.
I've only been eating porridge and drinking soup loh. And I want to scratch every single pox there is on my body because it is so bleeding itchy and the one on the palm of my right hand hurts a lot. It feels like a blister.
XI WEN! Pray that I will get better soon, that all the stupid pox thingys will shrivel up with the help of my trusty calamine lotion. Thank you thank you.
1:41 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style